Our Care Services
Some of the domestic services we provide include:
- Errands and assistance with shopping
- Hygiene assistance
- Provide administration of medication
- Basic observation
- Tubes and catheter care
- Collecting prescriptions
- Laundry and light housework
- Meal preparation and diet monitoring
- Sitting service
- Befriending service.
- Carer respite – out of hours service – night sitting – sleep over service
- Re-enablement services.
- Self-directed support scheme – using direct payments and individual budgets.
We offer the above services to our clients who require support in their own home or supported living. This includes children and young adults with physical or learning disabilities, neurological disorders such as poliomyelitis, autistic spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, spina bifida and adults as well as the elderly with learning disabilities such as ADHD, asperger’s syndrome, mental health illness, substance abuse and neurological disorders such as Dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy and Cerebrovascular diseases.
Join Our Community
Getting quality Care Services with Felicity Care is easier than ever. Let us care for your loved ones like family!